1. The above service plans and are available to all customers of Mystique Oil, LLC whose accounts are in good standing and purchase all oil from Mystique Oil LLC.
2. The terms of the Service Plans are for one (1) year from date of payment-in-full of the plan, cleaning date or date of satisfactory inspection, whichever shall be later. Please note that we do not offer financing of the service plans.
3. Parts, repairs or maintenance not covered under the plans, but that are pre-approved by the customer, will be charged at the prevailing rates.
4. In the event there are any additional parts required beyond those covered under the plan, they will be discounted as stated in the plan, and such parts will be paid for in-full within ten (10) days after presentation of invoice.
5. Pre-paid Service Plans are non-refundable.
6. All Service Plans and maintenance programs are plus Connecticut state sales tax.
7. Company will provide service and maintenance as soon as practical during normal business hours (8AM to 4PM Monday - Friday). Service and repairs of an emergency nature, not covered under a plan, will be billed at emergency or after-hours rates. Company is not responsible for any delay or failure due to conditions beyond its control such as Acts of God, severe weather conditions, unavailability of mechanics or parts, unavailability of customer's electricity, floods, war, acts of terror or government intervention in any form.
8. Customer agrees to release and hold company harmless from all claims related to losses. costs, or damage to personal or real property caused by fire, explosion, flood, freezing, power loss or surges, oil leakage, and premises left unattended. Customer agrees that Company shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages incurred by customer or by third parties.
9. Please print a copy of these terms and conditions at time of purchasing a Service Plan. We reserve the right to amend these General Conditions & Exclusions at any time and for any reason, immediately after which the new policies shall be in effect.